I know this is late, but the conversation below did really just happen this morning.
- (08:27:57) (me): ok I’m going to check this mofo in
- (08:28:05) (cow orker): ok
- (08:28:06) (me): speak now or forever hold your peas
- (08:28:26) (cow orker): if I don’t like it, I’ll just take it out later, saying “adios, mofo”
- (08:28:34) (me): adieu, mofo
- (08:28:47) (me): aloha, mofo!
- (08:29:01) (cow orker): perhaps the gov can add those to his list
- (08:29:22) (me): the aloha is best, obviously, because you can also use it to say HELLO to your friendly neighborhood mofo.
Oh, and I was in DC from Sunday to Thursday last week. My wife got to ride the Metro. I was stuck in far suburban Virginia. Sigh.